Wednesday, April 6, 2011

New (Old?) JCrew Lovelies Coming Soon!

I've noticed some new followers over the course of the past few days ::waves hi!!:: and I wanted to let ya'll know that I'll be posting some new pretties that will be up for sale over the course of this week. I've tried a handful of times to sell clothes on this little blog here, but it hasn't been as successful as I had hoped! I guess that's what happens when you're "niche" becomes a lot of brand new Mama's like yourself!

Therefore, I've turned to eBay and managed to sell most of what's been listed previously in a matter of days. But since I've had some new faces grace this page, I'd be more than happy to try listing again!

Stay tuned for some AMAZING pieces. I'm talking absolutely adorable summer items from JCrew in sizes 4 and 6! As a serious clothes horse and lover of all things JCrew, most of what I sell has been worn only ONCE if not only a handful of times and is in excellent condition.

Thanks so much for following!

No comments: